Book your appointment through our website or by phone. We will send you a quote via e-mail or phone right away.
Having trouble explaining your needs? With a video survey, the professionals can inspect your home without having to travel.
Your belongings will be loaded and secured safely by a team of professionals using specialized equipment.
You can expect a stress-free, hassle-free relocation when you hire our professional removals service. Whether you need packing, storage, or transportation, we’ve got you covered.
|WEEK DAYS:||07:00 – 22:00|
|SATURDAY:||08:00 – 18:00|
|SUNDAY:||08:00 – 18:00|
At MTC Removals, moving and storage company based in Chigwell, IG7, we understand that moving can be a stressful process as you juggle packing, load transportation and all the minutiae associated with it. Our team of highly skilled and experienced professionals have been helping customers to move quickly and seamlessly for years. We pride ourselves on our commitment to providing an impeccable moving experience tailored specifically to the scale and distance of each relocation, leaving no stone unturned when it comes to attention-to-detail. We handle every aspect of moving and storage, taking away much of the stress so you can spend more time focusing on settling into your new life. With MTC Removals at your side, moving has never been easier.
• Your belongings are in safe hands with our professional and insured packing service
• We use only the best materials to pack your belongings, ensuring they’re protected during transit
• You have 24/7 customer support available to answer any questions or queries you may have
• We can handle fragile items with care, ensuring they don’t get damaged during transport.
• We work around your schedule – late nights and weekends available
• Fully equipped vehicles for the safety of your belongings
• GPS satellite system to ensure the most direct route, reducing travel time and ensuring your belongings arrive safely and on time
• Assistance with packing can save you time and energy.
Case Study :
The crew at MTC Removals had been given their latest challenge: move a three-bed flat in Chigwell, IG7 to a much bigger six-bed property. It seemed like an impossible task, especially with the four flights of stairs they would have to manage!
But the team was up for it. They arrived early and got right to work. With four movers and two Luton vans, they packed up all the furniture piece by piece and loaded them onto one of the vans before heading off towards Edmonton Enfield. The second van followed shortly afterwards with more boxes and bags full of belongings that needed transporting as well.
With 18 hours spread out over two days, the hardworking crew worked tirelessly until everything was moved from Chigwell IG7 area safely and securely into its new home in Edmonton Enfield. There were lots of heavy lifting involved but thanks to their dedication – not one single item was damaged during transit!
At last, after two days’ worth of packing, loading, unloading and unpacking – MTC London Removals Company successfully completed their mission just in time for their customer’s arrival later that evening! Both customer service representatives and customers alike praised MTC Removals on how efficiently they managed such a daunting task; thus further cementing MTC Removals’ already glowing reputation within industry circles.
At MTC Removals, we strive to provide our customers with the most affordable prices for removals services. We will always go out of our way to make sure that each customer gets the best deal possible, providing you with great value for money.
Chigwell Removals proudly stands out among other removal companies and is here to assist you throughout your entire moving process!
MTC Removals are a reliable and friendly removal company who offer home and office removals in the North London ( Chigwell, IG7) area. Contact us today for a free quote!
Epping, Buckhurst Hill , Chigwell, Chipping Ongar, Loughton and Waltham Abbey lie within Epping Forest district.
Hainault Forest Country Park , Fox Burrow Farm , Manor Beauty, Topgolf Chigwell , Woolston Manor Golf & Country Club
Yes, Chigwell is a great place to live! Located in southwestern Essex, just 12 miles northeast of London’s city center, Chigwell offers the perfect combination of rural charm and small-town life with easy access to the bustling capital. It has excellent transport links, a wide variety of shops and restaurants to choose from, as well as plenty of green open spaces for people to enjoy. It also boasts some stunning historical landmarks such as Epping Forest and Hainault Forest Country Park. Plus it has amazing schools for families who are looking for top class education options. Those who prefer living in an urban atmosphere can take advantage of nearby towns like Romford and Ilford which offer plenty of shopping centers, pubs and nightlife venues as well as parks and cultural activities – all within easy reach from Chigwell itself. To round off the experience there is even a thriving local community with regular meetups that help bring everyone together so they can share their experiences while getting to know each other better. All these features make it definitively one of the best places in the UK to live in!
– MTC Removals is the most affordable removal company in the area.
– We have over 10 years of experience in the industry.
– You’ll be able to relax and not worry about a thing on moving day.
– We’ll take care of your belongings as if they were our own.
If you are considering a move in the near future, we hope that this article has answered some of your frequently asked questions.
Moving can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. At MTC Removals, our team is dedicated to making your move as smooth and stress-free as possible. We offer a wide range of services to accommodate all of your needs and we are here to help every step of the way. Contact us today for a free quote and let us show you how easy moving can be!
We hope that this article has answered some of your frequently asked questions about moving house . If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at any time! We’re always happy to help make your move as stress-free as possible..
MTC Removals is a company that offers home removal services. We specialise in providing customers with an accurate estimate of their removal costs. We understand that moving can be a stressful experience, and one of the most important things to consider is cost. That’s why we’ve put together this guide on how to get an accurate estimate of your removal costs with MTC Removals.
After you have considered these things, you can give us a call at 0800 294 0566 and one of our friendly representatives will be happy to give you an estimate over the phone. Or, you can fill out our online form and one of our representatives will get back to you within 24 hours with an estimate.
Getting an accurate removal estimate doesn’t have to be difficult. With MTC Removals, we make it easy for you. Contact us today and let us help you plan your perfect move.
Moving can be a stressful experience, but it doesn’t have to be. With MTC West London Removals , we can help take the stress out of moving by providing you with an accurate estimate of your home removal costs. Just give us a call at 0800 294 0566 | 079 0824 7249 | 020 3811 8380 or fill out our online form and one of our friendly representatives will be happy to assist you. Moving doesn’t have to be complicated. Let MTC Removals help make your next move easy and stress-free.
Moving is a costly and stressful endeavor. The last thing you want is to be caught off guard by hidden fees or unexpected expenses. That’s why it’s so important to get an accurate estimate of your removal costs before you sign any contracts.
Video survey services are a great way to get an accurate estimate of your removal costs. A professional will come to your home and videotape everything that needs to be packed and moved. They will then provide you with a comprehensive estimate of the costs involved. This is a great way to get an accurate estimate of your removal costs because you can be sure that the professional has taken everything into account.
1. Make sure that the moving company you use is reputable. There are a lot of fly-by-night companies out there that will lowball their estimates and then hit you with hidden fees later on. Do your research and make sure you’re using a moving company that has a good reputation.
2. Get everything in writing. Once you have an estimate, make sure you get it in writing before you sign anything. This way, you can be sure that the price won’t change later on.
3. Compare prices. Don’t just go with the first removal company you find. Get estimates from multiple removal companies so that you can compare prices and services. This will help you get the best deal possible on your move.
Getting an accurate estimate of your removal costs is essential to having a successful move. Video survey services are a great way to get an accurate estimate because they take everything into account and provide you with a comprehensive list of costs. Keep in mind these three tips when getting an estimate for your move: make sure the company is reputable, get everything in writing, and compare prices from multiple moving companies. By following these tips, you can be sure that you’ll get the best deal possible on your move!
So you finally signed the lease on your new place and now the fun begins, or does it? Of coarse its always fun to shop for new furniture and home decor but actually packing up all your stuff, lifting it into a truck and hauling it to your new pad, not so much. But don’t worry we are here to help make your move as seamless as possible.
1) Take photos of your old apartment before you start packing- this will come in handy when you are filling out your final walk through checklist. Make sure to get each room from every angle.
2) Create a budget so moving expenses don’t creep up on you – When creating your budget for the move dont forget to factor in boxes, tape, bubble wrap, packing paper, things like that which can add up quickly if you’re not careful.
3) Take inventory and decide what size removal truck you’ll need – Once you start packing its important to keep track of everything so you know what size moving truck you will need and how many trips it will take. No one wants to make 20 trips in their personal vehicle back and forth from their old place to their new one.
4) Start gathering and comparing quotes from moving companies – If you have the budget moving companies can be a real lifesaver. Just make sure to get several quotes before committing to anything.
5) Create a file for all move relate items – This may seem like an obvious one but once you start the packing process things can get overwhelming quickly. Dedicate a folder or even better create a google doc where you can keep track of allmove related items like utility transfers, forwarding mail etc…
6) Channel your inner Top Chef & Start using up pantry & freeze items – Now is the time to use up those half empty bottles of condiments taking up valuable space in your fridge and freezer. No one wants to move perishable items that they’ll never use anyway so try and use them up in the next month or so leading up to the move. Its a win win! You free up space and save money by not having to buy new groceries for awhile.
7) Start sorting everything by what you will keep , donate and discard- This is probably the most daunting task of them all but trust us its worth it in the long run. Going through all your stuff and getting rid of what you no longer need or want will make packing 10 times easier because you wont have to pack/move stuff you dont need anyway. Additionally, its always nice to donate items in good condition that someone else may be able tp use.
8) Start collect any shipping boxes or newspapers that are delivery – If you have friends or family who receive deliveries on a regular basis start asking them to save their boxes for you. Cardboard boxes are essential when moving so the more free ones you can get your hands on the better!
Moving doesn’t have top be torture, with just a little bit of planning ahead it can actually be quite enjoyable…or at least tolerable.
Hopefully these tips help set you off on the right foot towards completing a stress free move!
Just like so many other things when it comes to moving house, knowing the best time to book a Man and Van Chigwell is about careful and proper timing. Many people choose to wait until they get a completion or exchange date before they start searching for movers. But, it is one of the biggest mistakes you can ever make.
Rule #1: Book Early to Save Money
In case you don’t know it, a removal company needs as much notice as possible. In almost all cases, booking a removal firm as early as humanly possible can result to cheaper rates. When you are more organised in planning your move, you can save more when your moving day comes.
London is known as a very busy market wherein there are thousands of house moves that take place every single day. As with majority of things in the area, prices also tend to lean towards the higher end. If you manage to lock in a low rate early one, you can make your entire move affordable and less stressful at the same time.
Rule #2: Check for Schedule Flexibility
One of the most important questions you have to ask a Man and Van Chigwell is whether or not they can give you flexibility if you will book at an early date. There are some companies that prefer you to write down an early date as possible. Even when you don’t have a definite date yet for the move or for exchanging contracts at that, you can estimate the date and get that date provisionally booked in.
In case the date changes, something that is very likely to happen, ensure that the Removal Company in Chigwell will be, in most cases, willing to reschedule and honour the existing price wherein an advance booking is already made. This is of course provided that you inform them at the soonest time possible.
Once you find a removal company London that will let you reschedule the moving date if needed, don’t hesitate to decide on a date right away. Avoid waiting to know your completion or exchange date and booked immediately.
Rule #3: Know Other Factors That Affect the Cost of Hiring a Removal Company London
There are still many other things which may have an impact on your decision when planning to book a removal company London. If you wish to save money, you can avoid weekends and bank holidays as well. It is because such times are the busiest for removal companies. These are the times when everyone seems to want to move. To stay away from these peak-time rates, make sure you plan in advance and select a weekday as your moving day if at all possible.
As you wait for things to develop on the property transaction, you can also use the time to de-clutter. When you have lesser belongings to move, the moving process will be faster. You may also find that the cost of moving is going to be much cheaper.
Now that you have a much better idea of when to book a removal company London, don’t waste any minute and call the best firm to help you with your move.
Living in Chigwell has a plethora of benefits for those looking for an idyllic place to call home. Located in Essex, the area is known for its close proximity to London and abundance of local amenities.
One benefit of living in Chigwell is that it’s surrounded by lush green spaces and nature reserves, making it ideal for outdoor enthusiasts or families who want to explore nearby hiking trails and parks like Epping Forest. It also offers excellent transportation links with direct access to central London via tube as well as easy access to Heathrow airport.
The area also prides itself on its unique blend of rural charm combined with urban convenience—you can get the best of both worlds! The town also boasts some fantastic schools, including Riverley Primary School which has been rated “Outstanding” by Ofsted. Other educational facilities include Chigwell School, Coopersale Hall school and Roding Valley High School—all great options if you have children or are thinking about starting a family soon.
Aside from education, there are plenty more advantages offered by living in this part of Essex: multiple shopping centers, pubs and restaurants serving up delicious food; plenty of leisure activities; well-maintained sports fields; weekly markets where you can find fresh produce—the list goes on! All these factors come together make Chigwell a popular choice among those who live outside London but don’t want to go too far away from the hustle and bustle either.