MTC Removals Services can help you with your office and house removals
Our van fleet includes Luton and Transit vans
We offer packing and storage upon request
We are available every day of the week
Coverage: The entirety of East London and the Greater London area, reaching out to the whole UK including Wales and Scotland.
Book your appointment through our website or by phone. We will send you a quote via e-mail or phone right away.
Having trouble explaining your needs? With a video survey, the professionals can inspect your home without having to travel.
Your belongings will be loaded and secured safely by a team of professionals using specialized equipment.
You can expect a stress-free, hassle-free relocation when you hire our professional removals service. Whether you need packing, storage, or transportation, we’ve got you covered.
MTC Removals are a professional removals company based in Wanstead E11 London. We provide a range of removal services to our customers, from house moves, office moves and furniture removals to storage solutions. Our team of experienced movers will take care of everything for you, ensuring your move is as stress-free as possible. Get in touch today for a free quote!
• Your belongings are in safe hands with our professional and insured packing service
• We use only the best materials to pack your belongings, ensuring they’re protected during transit
• You have 24/7 customer support available to answer any questions or queries you may have
• We can handle fragile items with care, ensuring they don’t get damaged during transport
• We work around your schedule- late nights and weekends available
• Fully equipped vehicles for the safety of your belongings
• GPS satellite system to ensure the most direct route, reducing travel time and ensuring your belongings arrive safely and on time
• Assistance with packing can save you time and energy
Case Study :
We were hired by one of our previous satisfied customers to move the entire contents of their 3-bed flat in Wanstead, E11 over to a new 6-bed property nearby.
We completed this move in two days. A team of four movers packed everything up on the first day, then 2 Luton vans and 4 movers completed the move on the second day.
Even though the destination address had four flights of stairs, there were no major difficulties with the move, and everything was completed in 18 hours. The customer was extremely satisfied with the service we provided, and we were happy to be able to assist them.
If you’re looking for a reliable and affordable removals company in Wanstead , look no further than MTC London Removals Company. We offer a range of services to suit your needs, and our team of experienced professionals will ensure that your move goes smoothly.
Contact us today for a free quotation – we’re sure you won’t find better value for money elsewhere.
Our mission at Wanstead Removals is to help people in London move to their dream homes. We love it and are highly skilled at it. Most people only move house once or twice in their lives, and we understand that it can be stressful.
We place a high priority on customer care as a top-rated removal company in Wanstead. Every step of the way, we will be there for you.
•It borders South Woodford to the north, Redbridge to the east and Forest Gate to the south, with Leytonstone and Walthamstow to the west.
• It is located 8 miles northeast of Charing Cross.
So, is Wanstead a nice place to live? We think so! Yes, there are some drawbacks (like any other area), but overall we think the pros far outweigh the cons. If you’re considering making the move here, we say go for it – you won’t regret it!
– MTC Removals is the most affordable removal company in the area.
– We have over 10 years of experience in the industry.
– You’ll be able to relax and not worry about a thing on moving day.
– We’ll take care of your belongings as if they were our own.
If you are considering a move in the near future, we hope that this article has answered some of your frequently asked questions.
Moving can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. At MTC MTC Removals, our team is dedicated to making your move as smooth and stress-free as possible. We offer a wide range of services to accommodate all of your needs and we are here to help every step of the way. Contact us today for a free quote and let us show you how easy moving can be!
We hope that this article has answered some of your frequently asked questions about moving house . If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at any time! We’re always happy to help make your move as stress-free as possible..
MTC Removals is a company that offers home removal services. We specialise in providing customers with an accurate estimate of their removal costs. We understand that moving can be a stressful experience, and one of the most important things to consider is cost. That’s why we’ve put together this guide on how to get an accurate estimate of your removal costs with MTC Removals.
After you have considered these things, you can give us a call at 0800 294 0566 and one of our friendly representatives will be happy to give you an estimate over the phone. Or, you can fill out our online form and one of our representatives will get back to you within 24 hours with an estimate.
Getting an accurate removal estimate doesn’t have to be difficult. With MTC Removals, we make it easy for you. Contact us today and let us help you plan your perfect move.
Moving can be a stressful experience, but it doesn’t have to be. With MTC West London Removals , we can help take the stress out of moving by providing you with an accurate estimate of your home removal costs. Just give us a call at 0800 294 0566 | 079 0824 7249 | 020 3811 8380 or fill out our online form and one of our friendly representatives will be happy to assist you. Moving doesn’t have to be complicated. Let MTC Removals help make your next move easy and stress-free.
Moving is a costly and stressful endeavor. The last thing you want is to be caught off guard by hidden fees or unexpected expenses. That’s why it’s so important to get an accurate estimate of your removal costs before you sign any contracts.
Video survey services are a great way to get an accurate estimate of your removal costs. A professional will come to your home and videotape everything that needs to be packed and moved. They will then provide you with a comprehensive estimate of the costs involved. This is a great way to get an accurate estimate of your removal costs because you can be sure that the professional has taken everything into account.
1. Make sure that the moving company you use is reputable. There are a lot of fly-by-night companies out there that will lowball their estimates and then hit you with hidden fees later on. Do your research and make sure you’re using a moving company that has a good reputation.
2. Get everything in writing. Once you have an estimate, make sure you get it in writing before you sign anything. This way, you can be sure that the price won’t change later on.
3. Compare prices. Don’t just go with the first removal company you find. Get estimates from multiple removal companies so that you can compare prices and services. This will help you get the best deal possible on your move.
Getting an accurate estimate of your removal costs is essential to having a successful move. Video survey services are a great way to get an accurate estimate because they take everything into account and provide you with a comprehensive list of costs. Keep in mind these three tips when getting an estimate for your move: make sure the company is reputable, get everything in writing, and compare prices from multiple moving companies. By following these tips, you can be sure that you’ll get the best deal possible on your move!
So you finally signed the lease on your new place and now the fun begins, or does it? Of coarse its always fun to shop for new furniture and home decor but actually packing up all your stuff, lifting it into a truck and hauling it to your new pad, not so much. But don’t worry we are here to help make your move as seamless as possible.
1) Take photos of your old apartment before you start packing- this will come in handy when you are filling out your final walk through checklist. Make sure to get each room from every angle.
2) Create a budget so moving expenses don’t creep up on you – When creating your budget for the move dont forget to factor in boxes, tape, bubble wrap, packing paper, things like that which can add up quickly if you’re not careful.
3) Take inventory and decide what size removal truck you’ll need – Once you start packing its important to keep track of everything so you know what size moving truck you will need and how many trips it will take. No one wants to make 20 trips in their personal vehicle back and forth from their old place to their new one.
4) Start gathering and comparing quotes from moving companies – If you have the budget moving companies can be a real lifesaver. Just make sure to get several quotes before committing to anything.
5) Create a file for all move relate items – This may seem like an obvious one but once you start the packing process things can get overwhelming quickly. Dedicate a folder or even better create a google doc where you can keep track of allmove related items like utility transfers, forwarding mail etc…
6) Channel your inner Top Chef & Start using up pantry & freeze items – Now is the time to use up those half empty bottles of condiments taking up valuable space in your fridge and freezer. No one wants to move perishable items that they’ll never use anyway so try and use them up in the next month or so leading up to the move. Its a win win! You free up space and save money by not having to buy new groceries for awhile.
7) Start sorting everything by what you will keep , donate and discard- This is probably the most daunting task of them all but trust us its worth it in the long run. Going through all your stuff and getting rid of what you no longer need or want will make packing 10 times easier because you wont have to pack/move stuff you dont need anyway. Additionally, its always nice to donate items in good condition that someone else may be able tp use.
8) Start collect any shipping boxes or newspapers that are delivery – If you have friends or family who receive deliveries on a regular basis start asking them to save their boxes for you. Cardboard boxes are essential when moving so the more free ones you can get your hands on the better!
Moving doesn’t have top be torture, with just a little bit of planning ahead it can actually be quite enjoyable…or at least tolerable.
Hopefully these tips help set you off on the right foot towards completing a stress free move!