Book your appointment through our website or by phone. We will send you a quote via e-mail or phone right away.
Having trouble explaining your needs? With a video survey, the professionals can inspect your home without having to travel.
Your belongings will be loaded and secured safely by a team of professionals using specialized equipment.
You can expect a stress-free, hassle-free relocation when you hire our professional removals service. Whether you need packing, storage, or transportation, we’ve got you covered.
|WEEK DAYS:||07:00 – 22:00|
|SATURDAY:||08:00 – 18:00|
|SUNDAY:||08:00 – 18:00|
Are you looking for a stress-free and seamless moving experience in Woodford Green, IG8? Look no further than MTC Removals! Our team of trained professionals offers a variety of services, including packing, loading, delivery, unloading, and storage solutions. We believe that moving doesn’t have to be overwhelming or daunting, and that’s why we provide tailored advice to ensure your transition goes smoothly. Whether you’re moving locally or across the country, MTC Removals is here to provide the guidance and expertise you need every step of the way. Say goodbye to the hassle and stress of moving, and let MTC Removals take care of everything for you!
• Your belongings are in safe hands with our professional and insured packing service
• We use only the best materials to pack your belongings, ensuring they’re protected during transit
• You have 24/7 customer support available to answer any questions or queries you may have
• We can handle fragile items with care, ensuring they don’t get damaged during transport.
• We work around your schedule – late nights and weekends available
• Fully equipped vehicles for the safety of your belongings
• GPS satellite system to ensure the most direct route, reducing travel time and ensuring your belongings arrive safely and on time
• Assistance with packing can save you time and energy.
Case Study :
It was a bright and sunny day as MTC Removals pulled up to the 3-bed flat in Woodford Green, IG8 The four movers, two Luton vans, and four workers were tasked with an almost impossible task – to move all of the customer’s possessions from their current residence to their new 6-bed property across town.
The team set off right away, carefully packing each item into boxes or onto pallets before loading them onto the trucks.
It took 18 hours of hard work, but finally they had everything packed up and ready for transport! But then came the difficult part – navigating those four flights of stairs that would lead them out of the building. However, due to some clever planning and teamwork from everyone involved, they managed it without any major hiccups!
Once at their destination in Buckhurst Hill, it was time for unpacking. Again this process took several hours but eventually every single box had been taken care of; much faster than anyone could have expected!
As a final touch before bidding goodbye to their satisfied customer MTC Removals gave one last sweep through both homes; ensuring no items were left behind or misplaced in transit.
All said and done it was another job well done by MTC Removals who continue to prove why they are one of London’s best moving companies!
We offer a variety of affordable solutions to make your move even easier. We provide competitive prices and excellent customer service, so you can rest assured that you are getting the best value for your money. Whether you are looking for a full-service move or just need help packing, we are here to help you with all of your removal needs.
Woodford Green Removals proudly stands out among other removal companies and is here to assist you throughout your entire moving process!
MTC Removals are a reliable and friendly removal company who offer home and office removals in the North London ( Woodford Green, IG8) area. Contact us today for a free quote!
( Removals in Ilford , Removals in Gants Hill , Removals in Seven Kings , Removals in Redbridge , Removals in Loughton , Removals in Barking and Dagenham , Removals in Clayhall , Removals in Hainault , Removals in Chigwell , Removals in Buckhurst Hill, Removals in Woodford Green .)
Yes, Woodford Green is an excellent place to live. The postcode IG8 covers the area of Woodford Green and its neighbouring Chingford and has a population of less than 100,000 people which makes it feel like a very safe and secure residential area. There are plenty of local amenities such as schools, green spaces, supermarkets and entertainment venues in the area so you never have to travel far. It’s also close to some great transport links should you need to commute into London or further away.
Woodford Green really has everything covered when it comes to providing residents with a great quality of life – from basic conveniences such as shops, bakeries and banks all the way up to cafes, pubs, theatres and football clubs! If you’re looking for something more cultural then there are beautiful parks around too – Lloyd Park & William Girling Reservoirs being just two examples – perfect for spending time outdoors enjoying nature!
In addition to this there’s also great access nearby both Heathrow Airport (just under 20 miles away) via tube using Central Line services directly from South Woodford Station or by bus/coach direct services available daily. All-in-all this makes Woodford Green an ideal suburb for anybody looking for easy access into London whilst still maintaining that community feeling that many homeowners crave today!
– MTC Removals is the most affordable removal company in the area.
– We have over 10 years of experience in the industry.
– You’ll be able to relax and not worry about a thing on moving day.
– We’ll take care of your belongings as if they were our own.
If you are considering a move in the near future, we hope that this article has answered some of your frequently asked questions.
Moving can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. At MTC MTC Removals, our team is dedicated to making your move as smooth and stress-free as possible. We offer a wide range of services to accommodate all of your needs and we are here to help every step of the way. Contact us today for a free quote and let us show you how easy moving can be!
We hope that this article has answered some of your frequently asked questions about moving house . If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at any time! We’re always happy to help make your move as stress-free as possible..
MTC Removals is a company that offers home removal services. We specialise in providing customers with an accurate estimate of their removal costs. We understand that moving can be a stressful experience, and one of the most important things to consider is cost. That’s why we’ve put together this guide on how to get an accurate estimate of your removal costs with MTC Removals.
After you have considered these things, you can give us a call at 0800 294 0566 and one of our friendly representatives will be happy to give you an estimate over the phone. Or, you can fill out our online form and one of our representatives will get back to you within 24 hours with an estimate.
Getting an accurate removal estimate doesn’t have to be difficult. With MTC Removals, we make it easy for you. Contact us today and let us help you plan your perfect move.
Moving can be a stressful experience, but it doesn’t have to be. With MTC West London Removals , we can help take the stress out of moving by providing you with an accurate estimate of your home removal costs. Just give us a call at 0800 294 0566 | 079 0824 7249 | 020 3811 8380 or fill out our online form and one of our friendly representatives will be happy to assist you. Moving doesn’t have to be complicated. Let MTC Removals help make your next move easy and stress-free.
Moving is a costly and stressful endeavor. The last thing you want is to be caught off guard by hidden fees or unexpected expenses. That’s why it’s so important to get an accurate estimate of your removal costs before you sign any contracts.
Video survey services are a great way to get an accurate estimate of your removal costs. A professional will come to your home and videotape everything that needs to be packed and moved. They will then provide you with a comprehensive estimate of the costs involved. This is a great way to get an accurate estimate of your removal costs because you can be sure that the professional has taken everything into account.
1. Make sure that the moving company you use is reputable. There are a lot of fly-by-night companies out there that will lowball their estimates and then hit you with hidden fees later on. Do your research and make sure you’re using a moving company that has a good reputation.
2. Get everything in writing. Once you have an estimate, make sure you get it in writing before you sign anything. This way, you can be sure that the price won’t change later on.
3. Compare prices. Don’t just go with the first removal company you find. Get estimates from multiple removal companies so that you can compare prices and services. This will help you get the best deal possible on your move.
Getting an accurate estimate of your removal costs is essential to having a successful move. Video survey services are a great way to get an accurate estimate because they take everything into account and provide you with a comprehensive list of costs. Keep in mind these three tips when getting an estimate for your move: make sure the company is reputable, get everything in writing, and compare prices from multiple moving companies. By following these tips, you can be sure that you’ll get the best deal possible on your move!
So you finally signed the lease on your new place and now the fun begins, or does it? Of coarse its always fun to shop for new furniture and home decor but actually packing up all your stuff, lifting it into a truck and hauling it to your new pad, not so much. But don’t worry we are here to help make your move as seamless as possible.
1) Take photos of your old apartment before you start packing- this will come in handy when you are filling out your final walk through checklist. Make sure to get each room from every angle.
2) Create a budget so moving expenses don’t creep up on you – When creating your budget for the move dont forget to factor in boxes, tape, bubble wrap, packing paper, things like that which can add up quickly if you’re not careful.
3) Take inventory and decide what size removal truck you’ll need – Once you start packing its important to keep track of everything so you know what size moving truck you will need and how many trips it will take. No one wants to make 20 trips in their personal vehicle back and forth from their old place to their new one.
4) Start gathering and comparing quotes from moving companies – If you have the budget moving companies can be a real lifesaver. Just make sure to get several quotes before committing to anything.
5) Create a file for all move relate items – This may seem like an obvious one but once you start the packing process things can get overwhelming quickly. Dedicate a folder or even better create a google doc where you can keep track of allmove related items like utility transfers, forwarding mail etc…
6) Channel your inner Top Chef & Start using up pantry & freeze items – Now is the time to use up those half empty bottles of condiments taking up valuable space in your fridge and freezer. No one wants to move perishable items that they’ll never use anyway so try and use them up in the next month or so leading up to the move. Its a win win! You free up space and save money by not having to buy new groceries for awhile.
7) Start sorting everything by what you will keep , donate and discard- This is probably the most daunting task of them all but trust us its worth it in the long run. Going through all your stuff and getting rid of what you no longer need or want will make packing 10 times easier because you wont have to pack/move stuff you dont need anyway. Additionally, its always nice to donate items in good condition that someone else may be able tp use.
8) Start collect any shipping boxes or newspapers that are delivery – If you have friends or family who receive deliveries on a regular basis start asking them to save their boxes for you. Cardboard boxes are essential when moving so the more free ones you can get your hands on the better!
Moving doesn’t have top be torture, with just a little bit of planning ahead it can actually be quite enjoyable…or at least tolerable.
Hopefully these tips help set you off on the right foot towards completing a stress free move!
Hire Moving Company in Woodford Green IG8, Whether you purchased a new wardrobe that you wish to have delivered right on your doorstep or you need to move to another part of the city, there are a lot of reasons why you need the help of a Man and Van Woodford.
But, not all cases are the same and there are instances when you may need a full scale removal service and not a Man and Van Woodford Green. This wrong decision can be a complete waste of time not just for you but for the other party as well. To avoid such confusions, there are several things you have to consider before you hire a Man and Van IG8.
Inquire about Insurance
While many professionals provide insured services to guarantee the safety of your belongings, there are others that don’t. Thus, it wouldn’t hurt to ask if insurance will cover your belongings in the event of loss or damage. The general rule of thumb is to always research about the company you plan to hire. Established ones have garnered lots of positive reviews through the years that will help you reach a decision.
Is a Small Van Enough?
People that offer services of Man and Van Woodford Green usually own a single medium or small wheelbase van. You can fit about 15 or 40 boxes in these vehicles, as well as a double bed, a fridge, and a washing machine. If you need to move more than these, you might have to look for a van with more cubic feet of space. For instances, a Luton van can accommodate the belongings of average properties with two bedrooms. But, if your move is still bigger than this, you either need to hire several vans or you can benefit from a bigger vehicle such as a 7.5-tonne box van.
People who will be able to enjoy the services of Man and Van Woodford Green are those that need to transport just one item, often something they just purchased. A small van can also be hired for a move if you are living alone and you don’t have many belongings to take with you.
In some other cases, you will require a team of a minimum of two movers that can help you have an efficient and quick relocation. No one wants a dragging move after all. Remember that even if the crews of two are the most common, there are professional companies that can assist you with especially tailored solutions like teams of four or three men with two vans. Everything will depend on your specific situation. If you are unsure of what you need, you can consult first with the staff of the company.
The truth is that the average Man and Van IG8 cannot offer extra services related to the move. However, this is not the case with majority of professional companies. They can also provide things such as packing materials and services, delivery of crates, boxes, and end of tenancy cleaning.